The featured Interior Designer of August is Renee LeJeune Hallberg, of RLH Studio in Minneapolis. Renee is truly an icon in the design industry.
- I began my Interior Design career as an assistant to Dorothy Collins in the mid 1980’s, a prominent Interior Designer. After assisting her for 2 years, I worked as an Interior Designer at Durr, Ltd, which specialized in English and French antiques. It was at Durr, Ltd that I built a wonderful clientele and began to hit my stride as an Interior Designer. After 5 years at Durr, Ltd I brought my business to William Beson Interior Design where I continued to grow until I opened the doors to my own design studio in January of 2010.
- I’d love to live on the the coast of South Carolina. I’m a summer girl at heart and would prefer the milder winter season. I also love the southern hospitality and graceful design sense. Truth be told, I wouldn’t leave Minneapolis, Its home.
- Classic, American , understated, properly proportioned.
- Travel, reading, designing, family
- My husband and children, dog, extended family, ability to create beautiful rooms.
- Ampersand, Five Swans, IMS showrooms
- Restaurants: Piccolo, Blvd, Bacio, Gianni’s
- Recently completed two renovated colonial revival homes-classic, strong bones and beautiful millwork. I really enjoyed honoring the era while adding updated aesthetics and using family friendly materials. The homes are located in Orono and St. Paul.
- Victoria Hagan and Suzanne Kasler
|Victoria Hagen Furniture Suzanne Kasler Pendant Light|
- Artwork and green plants
- My favorite room in my own home is the sunroom. It’s surrounded on three sides with windows and it feels like I’m in a tree house. It is the place I go to read or chat with family members.
- Benjamin Moore Historic Colors
Thank you Renee! Check out more of Renee’s work here