The Up and Coming Designer
Share your background
- I went to school for interior design, and landed an internship at Gunkelmans in Minneapolis. I have been working along the great designers at Gunkelmans for two and a half years.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why
- If I could leave everyone that means anything to me, I would move to Paris. I was fortunate enough to travel there and it was a life changing experience, I cant wait to go back! However I would never do that, so realistically… I would say Los Angeles. I love being surrounded by creative and inspiring people, places and I enjoy the weather. I would miss Minnesota summers, they are the best!
Describe your dream home in five words
- Warm, Unique, Historic, Eclectic and Bold
What are your hobbies
- Thrifting, Bike Rides, BBQs, and DIY projects
Five things you can’t live without
- My family and friends
- My morning Coffee
- Internet/ Blogs- so many great sources of inspiration
What are your favorite local shops and restaurants
- Currently my favorite restaurants are: Barrio- They have great small plates and blackberry mojitos, and my other is Salut.
- My Favorite shops are: Hunt and gather, Find Furnish and my top secret thrift stores
Describe one of your favorite projects
- My Home, I live in a renovated shoe factory and I love the history of the building. Its modern and eclectic.
Who is your favorite furniture designer
- I love everything created by Eero Saarinen as well as The Eames
Fill in the blank, No room would be complete without…
Do you have “go to” paint colors, if so which ones
- No I dont