/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Purcell-Final-Logo-300x86-3-300x86.png 0 0 Purcell Quality /wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Purcell-Final-Logo-300x86-3-300x86.png Purcell Quality2012-09-24 12:00:002012-09-24 12:00:00Trends in Fireplace Design
With crisp, cool fall weather upon us we decided to show you what is trending in fireplace designs. Nothing says fall like the fireplace, coffee and a good book.
Updated White Classic
- A white fireplace with a mantel is an interior element that stands the test of time. The classic style of these fireplaces can be incorporated into many design styles from traditional to modern and everywhere in between.
- Flush fireplaces tend to take on a more contemporary clean look. The appearance of the flush fireplace varies depending on the the surround that is chosen, see below. The warmth of the natural wood surround on the right gives the feeling of warmth in a contemporary setting.
Historic Rich Wood Surround
- Another style of fireplace surround that stands the test of time, a rich wood.
- Cast-stone fireplaces offer a unique feature in a residential setting. These fireplaces are less common then traditional stone fireplaces and are created by using ancient artistry techniques. The custom possibilities using cast-stone can really stretch the imagination, almost any design your mind can think up can be made into a cast stone fireplace.
- Double-sided fireplaces present many options in the design of your home. They can be placed in a master bedroom/bathroom, living room/ dining room, the possibilities are endless. Having a double sided fireplace installed is less expensive then installing two individual fireplaces, and it creates a more unique feature.